Monday, October 12, 2015

She

One thing that I can never stop noticing from her is how easy she became excited about everything, even the smallest things that come in her way. The things that for me, and maybe for most people, look so ordinary and even dreary.

I asked her once about this, and the answer was struck me in the heart, up until now. With a smile in her face, she said;

"Nothing's last forever. Good things don't last forever, nor bad things. I easily excited about things because I want to embrace anything that has, is, and will happen. I always believe that even the things that you think is so ordinary has potential to make you happy, try to see it in different way."

This girl will never stops captivating me. Just being around her is making me comfortable. I really hope she'll find eternal happiness in life, as she is a sweet little creature with a big heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment